Carroll Water Systems is looking for a Master Plumber!
We are currently experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking individuals to expand our talented water treatment service and plumbing team in Maryland, and Northern Virginia.
As a Licensed Plumber at Carroll Water Systems, you will enjoy:
- Working for a Company with a family feel
- Great income potential
- Fully Stocked and Maintained Company Truck
- Company Paid Cell Phones
- Paid technical and product training to enhance your skills
- Year-Round Work
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, paid Life Insurance, Day Care Discounts and 401K plans
- Advancement Opportunities with No Salary Caps
Primary Responsibilities: Provides advanced master level skills in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair and servicing of plumbing ,drainage and water treatment systems. Maintains good customer relations and applies technical skills and knowledge of industry standards and plumbing codes to all work. Provide training and technical guidance to lower level Water Service Technicians. Possesses a State License in Maryland, PA and VA required to practice.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS (in coordination with technical training modules, not all-inclusive):
- Possesses a State License in the state required to practice at this skill level
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required as well as a minimum of four (4) years of plumbing training or completion of an approved apprentice program
- Must have a minimum of 4-6 years of related plumbing service experience in addition to training. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- An unrestricted Journeyman license or Master license and knowledge of local and national plumbing code is required
- Residential Plumbing Experience
- A valid Driver’s License
- Must be physically able to work in confined spaces and climb and maintain balance on high ladders and scaffolds
- Frequent standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or walking are required
- Must be able to use body members to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects or materials that are up to 100 pounds.
- Good communications skills are required
- Pass our pre-employment process, including drug, MVR and criminal background screens
Carroll Water Systems is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Plumbing service: 4 years
Plumbing: 4 years
Good communication skills
Required license or certification:
Valid drivers license
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Life
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Cockeysville, MD USA