The Project Manager is responsible for the successful completion of Well and Pump projects for Carroll Water. The Project Manager is the driving force for all new business development related to the Well and Pump division. The Project Manager acts as the sole point of contact for the customer and Carroll Water, maintaining a fluid and transparent communication path to which both parties are satisfied.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Three to five years of experience in a role managing projects of varying size and scope
- Understanding of well drilling and pump mechanics
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, consistent and dependable
- Common sense approach to difficult situations
- Excellent communication ability
- Positive and enthusiastic in nature; able to inspire and get results
- Strong mathematical skills for estimating and bidding purposes.
- Technical degree or certification preferred (training available)
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Life
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Cockeysville, MD USA